What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

It was unbelievable how truly great your company was. It seemed there was no question you wouldn't answer, or how much time you needed to spend with my parents to make them comfortable. Thanks, your fire damage repair service is Top Notch!

A very knowledgeable and polite technician came on time and assessed my fire damage. He then coordinated the entire repair process without delays. Your company will be my first choice!

I had extensive fire damage in my garage and was not sure we were ever going to be able to afford the repairs. That’s when your guys came in and made it all go away. Thanks, for putting my car back in the garage!

Highly recommended company of professionals! Their technicians are like fire investigators who knew where damage would be hiding and never seen. They made sure I was happy with all of their work and walked me through the entire process. I would never use any other company and you shouldn't either.

A small electrical fire in my bathroom caused some bad damage to my wall. Your team were true professionals and did the repair work in no time. Thanks!

Your company answered the phone with a real person. Came to assess the damage at the appointed time. Made the repairs as promised. Kept the agreed cost, and were total professionals throughout the entire process. Thanks for all you have done for me.

After my son kicked over a space heater in one of our bedrooms I thought the damage and the cost of repairs would cause me to take out a second mortgage. Your team came in under the cost my insurance company would allow and restored my home like the fire never happened.

When a small grease fire took over my kitchen I thought all would be lost. Thankfully, your company came after the fire department and made the repairs that saved my home. I am very grateful you came to the rescue.

I never expected the logs to fall out of our fireplace, especially when they were on fire! Gallantly, your team showed up and immediately knew how to repair the damage to my floor. When this unexpected accident happened, I was grateful that your company was there!

Between the smell of burnt smoke and the damage to by cabinets I was not sure my kitchen would ever be the same. Thanks for your help in making this repair and easy process.

The great crew at SERVPRO of Flagler County was wonderful, professional and a joy to work with. Thank you so much!