Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
You can count on SERVPRO of Flagler County to respond faster to any size disaster 24/7/365!
Flooding and water emergencies aren't planned and don't adhere to any schedule, here at SERVPRO of Flagler County we are ready and available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to respond to your emergency. We have trained staff eager to help every step of the process. No matter when you call someone on our Team will answer the phone - not an automated system or an answering service. We will dispatch the correct people, materials, and equipment to your commercial building or your home and begin the process of making it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Flagler County is a leader in fire, water, mold, and other specialty cleanup services, specializing in cleaning and restoring residential and commercial property after damage. No job is too big or too small, we do it all. When you need us we'll be there to make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (386) 447-2202
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2110 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Flagler County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.