Fire Damage – Beverly Beach Kitchen Restoration
Fire damage to this Beverly Beach home began with a grease fire in the kitchen. Grease fires create considerable smoke damage along with the accompanying soot and odor. Our first task was water cleanup from the firefighting effort. Next we removed furniture and belongings and transported them to our warehouse for service. Building materials that could not be restored were torn out and disposed of properly. The cleaning of soot and smoke using SERVPRO’s procedures and materials then began and proved to be remarkably effective. The kitchen was the only area of the home which required significant reconstruction. With that phase completed the family gave warm thanks to our crew and returned to their home. If fire damage forces you out of your home, call SERVPRO of Flagler County 24/7 at (386) 447-2202.