Kitchen Fire in Palm Coast, FL
This kitchen fire in Palm Coast, FL was the result of a pan left on the stove too long. The soot damage was found throughout the home due to it spreading quickly through the AC system. The process to get her home back was long but she was grateful when she was able to move back in without any signs of soot damage, smoke damage or fire damage. She was worried that the odor from the cooking fire would be impossible to get out but was over joyed to be able to use her new kitchen.
SERVPRO of Flagler County are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week for your emergency.